Hi. I’m editor at Billy Penn, a Philadelphia local news site. I‘ve been writing for Billy Penn since it launched in Oct. 2014, and was previously culture editor.
Other past gigs include:
- Restaurant critic for the Courier-Post of Cherry Hill and NJ Monthly
- Food columnist for Philly.com
- Beer columnist for Philly Beer Scene
- Local editor of Zagat Philly
- Editor of Drink Philly and The Drink Nation
- Professional photographer/videographer/web designer
My writing and photography has been published in the Philadelphia Inquirer, Vice Munchies, All About Beer, Craft Beer + Brewing and Edible Philly. I grew up in New York City, then adopted Philly as my new hometown.
Back in 1997, I founded a photo-video firm called Imagic Digital with my husband, Mark Henninger.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Billy Penn| Imagic Digital
Short version of my bio for easy copy-paste:
Danya Henninger is editor at Billy Penn, a Philly local news site. She’s a former food and beer writer with bylines at the Inquirer, All About Beer and Zagat. In 1997, she founded photo-video firm Imagic Digital with her husband, Mark Henninger.